Easy Spinach-Sunflower Sprout Salad

I just got home form the farmers market and made myself a great lunch with some of my finds. It was so good, I'd like to share the recipe with you. It took me about 6 or 7minutes to make.

Salad Ingredients: all 100% Certified Organic (if possible)

- About two large handfuls of fresh Spinach Leaves (I pinched the bottom of the stems off)
- 1/4 Cup fresh Cilantro (I actually added a little bit more than a 1/4 cup, but I love Cilantro)
- A handful of fresh Sunflower Sprouts (very mild sprout, delicious)
- 1/4 Cup chopped Scallions or Green Onions
- 3 to 4 large Cherry Tomatoes, diced and de-seeded

Dressing Ingredients:

- Fresh squeezed juice from 1/2 of a Lemon
- 2 Garlic Cloves, pressed
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt (or any all-natural, 100% Sea Salt)
- 1 Tbsp. cold-pressed Hemp Oil, 100% organic (if it's not cold-pressed, it's not Raw)

Then you just mix it all up in a large bowl and enjoy. I like to mix it with my hands because I think that coats everything the best and is more gentle on the food (yeah, I'm weird like that).

ENJOY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Craving Sweets to Seaweed and Breaking Through Addiction

Can You Guess What This Is?

Why I Am Not Giving Up Beer...yet